In our most recent blog post we gave you a number of fantastic events and parades for Halloween in the greater Pittsburgh area. If you’re a regular blog reader then you’ll know we try to keep you informed about popular events in and around the greater Pittsburgh area every month! Now that Halloween has come and gone it’s time to move on to the month of November. In this blog we’ll provide you with a mixture of events that are both suitable for your family and also just for adults (for a date night or night out with friends.) Again, we strive to be your number one resource with not only real estate, but also the entire Pittsburgh area!
November 2016 Events In Pittsburgh
- What: Cooking Moroccan
- Where: Market District Cooking School
- 100 Settler’s Ridge
- Robinson Township, PA 15205
- When: November 2, 2016 at 6:00 PM
- Looking to spice up your diet or impress your date? This could be the perfect event for you. For $50 you’ll learn how to make some fantastic Moroccan dishes from chef Alex Kwolek like Moroccan Spiced Chickpeas, Mixed Vegetable Tagine and more! This event would make a perfect date night or night out with friends!
- What: 2016 Wizard World Comic Con Pittsburgh
- Where: David L. Lawrence Convention Center
- 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd.
- Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- When: November 4, 2016 – November 6, 2016 at 3:00 PM
- Contact: 646-512-5022 OR Event Website
- Admission ranges anywhere from $35 – $420, depending on the type of event you want to experience. However, this is a great event for anyone interested in pop culture! If you have an interest in movies, comics, video games, collectibles and more you can mingle with other people that share your passions as well as some key celebrity guests to include Charlie Cox, Nichelle Nichols, and Joel Hodgson to name a few!
- What: Bounty at Boyce Mayview Park Fall Fest
- Where: Community Recreation Center at Boyce Mayview Park
- 1551 Mayview Road
- Upper St. Clair, PA 15241
- When: November 5, 2016 at 11:00 AM
- Contact: 412-221-1099
- While our last event was family-friendly, it was probably more suitable for the families with teenagers and older children. This event is a great one for families of any age! There’s so much to do at this event ranging from kids’ crafts, petting zoo, mascot meet and greet, baking contest, apple sling shot and more! Relax and eat from some of your favorite food vendors like BRGR, Frankturary and more while enjoying some great live music in the heated tent! It’s sure to be a great memory for you and your family!
- What: Pittsburgh Polishfest ‘16
- Where: The University Of Pittsburgh Cathedral Of Learning
- 4200 Fifth Avenue
- Pittsburgh, PA 15260
- When: November 13, 2016 from 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Contact: 814-969-5940
- If you’re a Pittsburgh native then you know that Pittsburgh has a very large Polish community. If you’re new to the area, this is a great way to dive into a large section of Pittsburgh’s culture! There will be cooking demonstrations, children’s craft and holiday market, dance groups, live folk music and so much more! This free event is sure to be one that you and your family will remember!
- What: 27th Annual Beaver County Festival of Trees
- Where: Bradys Run Park Lodge
- 121 Bradys Run Road
- Beaver Falls, PA 15010
- When: November 24, 2016 – December 3, 2016 at 12:00 PM
- For just $6 you can start the Christmas season a little early with this fantastic display of “creatively designed Christmas trees, each with a different theme and wreath”, according to our source. This event is the perfect way to get your family into the Holiday spirit with even more things to do like a model train and a Candy Lane gift shop! It’s sure to be a holiday event you’ll return to year after year!
We hope these events have you excited for November 2016 in the greater Pittsburgh area. If you’re already living here, don’t let the colder weather keep you from exploring all of these fantastic events and more in the greater Pittsburgh area. If these events have you considering changing your home address to a Pittsburgh one, don’t hesitate in contacting us!
Have a safe and Happy November!
Want to change your address to a Pittsburgh one?
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about Pittsburgh, moving here, or some of the areas in and around Pittsburgh. Also, we’d be happy to assist you in your search for a home in the greater Pittsburgh area!
Until Next Time,