In our most recent blog, we shared with you a number of great events that could be suited for your family, significant other, or your friends! Of course any one of these could be spent with your mom and a way to celebrate her. But we’d like to narrow it down even more for you with some fantastic events in the Pittsburgh area that you can celebrate mom all weekend long!
Mother’s Day 2017 Events In Pittsburgh
- What: Mother’s Day Wine Walk
- Where: Uncover Squirrel Hill
- 2252 Murray Ave.
- Pittsburgh, PA 15217
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2017 from 4-8 PM
- Contact: Eventbrite or Facebook Event
- This is the perfect event for the mom that considers herself a wine fanatic, and if you’re old enough to enjoy it with her! This event is “back by popular demand and is a self-paced, self-guided wine tasting experience”. Not only will you and your mom get to taste wines from different businesses but you’ll also get to enjoy special treats & discounts additional businesses participating in this great event!
- What: Mommy & Me Mother’s Day
- Where: My Favorite Sweet Shoppe
- 1597 Washington Pike
- Bridgeville, PA 15017
- When: Saturday May 13 2017 from 10 AM – 1 PM
- Contact: Eventbrite or Facebook Event or 412-564-5416
- If you’ve got a younger family you can spend an hour with them learning how to make special chocolate treats! You can learn how to make a Bloomin’ Marshmallow Pop, Flowery Oreo & Spring Fling Pretzel Rod! It’s a great way to spend time with your little ones!
- What: Wings Over Pittsburgh 2017
- Where: 911th airlift Wing – Pittsburgh IAP ARS
- 2575 Defense Ave.
- Coraopolis, PA 15108
- When: Saturday May 13 2017 – Sunday May 14 2017 from 9am – 4pm
- Contact: Facebook Event or Website
- This free event is a great way to experience the US Air Force Thunderbirds, along with “other talented guests” according to their Facebook event. It’s something unique that mom will surely remember!
- What: The Neighborhood Flea: Mother’s Day Edition – May 2017
- Where: The Neighborhood Flea
- 2300 Penn Ave
- Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- When: Sunday, May 14, 2017 from 10:00 – 3:00 PM
- Contact: Facebook Event
- With this event you don’t have to guess at what you should get mom for Mother’s Day, you can let her choose! There will be all sorts of “food trucks, backed goods, coffee, vintage wares, handmade, furniture, etc.” according to the Facebook event. It’s sure to be a great time with you and your mom!
- What: Mother’s Day Brunch/Dinner
- Where: Bella Sera
- 414 Morganza Road
- Canonsburg, PA 15317
- When: Sunday, May 14, 2017 from 10:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Contact: Erin at 724-745-5575 ext. 111 or email@example.com
- Mom shouldn’t have to choose what she wants for brunch or dinner on Mother’s Day! At this fantastic buffet style brunch and dinner she can have a number of dishes ranging from Lobster Bisque to made-to-order omelets, to a pasta station where she can have whatever she wants! It’s her day, she deserves to be spoiled!
Of course these are only a few of the things that will be going on for Mother’s Day in Pittsburgh. For more exciting events you should stop by VisitPittsburgh.com or look on Facebook, where we found most of these events! We hope one of these activities will have you out and about our beautiful city of Pittsburgh and spending some quality time with your mom!
Want to change your address to a Pittsburgh one?
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about Pittsburgh, moving here, or some of the areas in and around Pittsburgh. Also, we’d be happy to assist you in your search for a home in the greater Pittsburgh area!
Until Next Time,