We hope your Spring season in Pittsburgh has been a good one so far and that you’ve been keeping busy with the events we share with you each month. While the first few days of May have already passed, there are still a ton of fantastic events in and throughout the Pittsburgh area for you, your family and friends to participate in! Again, we strive to be your number one resource with not only real estate, but also the entire Pittsburgh area! We hope you’ll get the most out of our beloved city of Pittsburgh whether it is with your family, friends, or significant other!
May 2017 Events In Pittsburgh
- What: Exclusive Cinco de Mayo Rooftop Party!
- Where: Skybar
- 1603 East Carson Street
- Pittsburgh, PA 15203
- When: Friday, May 5, 2017 at 6:00 PM
- Contact: 412-431-8800
- Cinco de Mayo falls on a Friday this year and what better way to celebrate than on the rooftop of Skybar! Not only will it be a good time with music, and booze but all proceeds will benefit the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society! So you can have fun and support a great cause!
- What: Mystic Psychic Fair
- Where: Skyview Fire Hall
- 660 Noble Drive
- West Mifflin, PA 15122
- When: Sunday May 7 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Contact: Deborah Ann at 724-348-8063 or 412- 927-9679 or www.MysticalPsychicFair.com
- This would be a great bonding experience for anyone that needs to take a step back and pamper himself or herself, children included! You can get various psychic readings, massages, healings, food and more! It’s a unique experience you’ll definitely want to remember!
- What: Spring Fling to Wedding Ring
- Where: Private location sent after registration
- When: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 7:00 PM
- Contact: 215-678-1488 or register at sosdaters.com/Pittsburgh
- If you’re sick of being single then Sick of Single is offering you the perfect event! You’ll learn things like how to meet the right type of men and how to tell if he’s marriage material!
- What: Avalon Apple Blossom Festival
- Where: Trinity Lutheran Church
- California Avenue
- Avalon, PA 15202
- When: Saturday, May 13, 2017
- Contact: 412-761-4010
- Bring your family, friends, or significant other to this fantastic event that includes over “40 crafters/exhibitors, the best Chinese auction, live entertainment, great food, plant sale” and more according to visitpittsburgh.com. There’s even a pancake breakfast from 8:30-11:30!
- What: Bakery Square Summer Kick Off
- Where: Bakery Square
- 6425 Penn Ave
- Pittsburgh, PA 15206
- When: Friday, May 26, 2017 at 5:00 PM
- Contact: 412-683-3810
- Gather your friends or colleagues and come practice your shooting at our 6th Annual Clay Bird Classic that benefits Easter Seals Western & Central Pennsylvania. Men, women, and beginners are welcome to this fantastic event that celebrates a great cause! We are trying the new location of Hunting Hills and you must bring your own guns and supplies! $125 a person includes a breakfast, lunch, and great door prizes! We hope to see you there!
- What: PyroFest
- Where: Cooper’s Lake Campground
- 205 Currie Road
- Slippery Rock, PA 16057
- When: Saturday May 27,2017 – Sunday May 28, 2017 at 7:00 PM
- Contact: 800-854-4705
- This is a great event that includes live music food, and a kids’ zone! At sunset you’ll learn pyrotechnics from different techniques and products to pyrotechnic displays! Not only is it a fun event but it’s also educational!
We hope these events get you excited for May in Pittsburgh! If you’re already living here, the spring weather that comes with May makes it the perfect time to explore these events and more in the greater Pittsburgh area. If these events have you considering changing your home address to a Pittsburgh one, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Also if you attended out 6th Annual Clay Bird Classic last month we hope you had a great time! We managed to raise in excess of $11,000 for Easter Seals Western & Central Pennsylvania! For some fantastic photos from the event, make sure you visit our Facebook page!
Want to change your address to a Pittsburgh one?
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about Pittsburgh, moving here, or some of the areas in and around Pittsburgh. Also, we’d be happy to assist you in your search for a home in the greater Pittsburgh area!
Until Next Time,