We hope your summer in Pittsburgh is off to a great start! We’ve been keeping you busy with some fantastic June 2017 Events and July 2017 Events in the greater Pittsburgh area. We strive to be your number one resource with not only real estate, but also the entire Pittsburgh area! We hope you’ll get the most out of our beloved city of Pittsburgh whether it is with your family, friends, or significant other! This blog will provide you with a great mix of events that are for adults only and for the entire family! Enjoy!
August 2017 Events In Pittsburgh
- What: 3rd Annual Pups Pints & Pizza
- Where: Bado’s Pizza Girll & Ale House ~ 307 Beverly Rd., Pittsburgh, PA 15216
- When: Thursday August 3, 2017 from 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Contact: Facebook Event
- If you’re an animal lover then this event is perfect for you! Bring your leashed dog and a group of your friends to Bado’s rooftop deck to enjoy the all you can eat pizza buffet, and beer samples. There will even be a raffle that will support a local Animal Rescue, so you’ll be supporting a great cause as well! (This event does not specify if children are welcome, but it’s likely 21+ only!)
- What: EQT Pittsburgh Three Rivers Regatta
- Where: Point State Park ~ 101 Commonwealth Place Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- When: Friday August 4, 2017 – Sunday, August 6, 2017 starting at 12:00 PM
- Contact: 724-759-5277
- If you’re a native Yinzer you probably look forward to this event every year and if you’re new to the area it’s definitely something you should check out. This event celebrates our famous three-rivers and has something for the whole family! Come experience some great live music, powerboat racing, a ferris wheel and so much more! It’s sure to turn into a tradition that you and your family will love about Pittsburgh!
- What: 69th Annual Butler Farm Show
- Where: Butler Farm Show Grounds ~ 625 Evans City Road Butler, PA 16001
- When: Monday August 7, 2017 – Saturday August 12, 2017 starting at 8:30 AM
- Contact: 724-482-4000
- If your family is looking for something that’s a bit more country-style then this event is perfect for you. According to VisitPittsburgh.com you can experience “farming exhibits, tractor pulls, crafts rides, foods and demonstrations”. The event typically lasts from 8:30 AM – 11:00 PM daily so there are plenty of chances to experience it!
- What: Washington County Agricultural Fair
- Where: Washington County Fairgrounds ~ 2151 North Main Street Washington, PA 15301
- When: Saturday August 12, 2017 ~ Saturday August 19, 2017 starting at 9:00 AM
- Contact: 724-225-7718
- For just $10/person you can experience a different type of fun from the previous two festivals. This festival will also include rides and games and music; but it’ll also have monster trucks, demolition derbies, animal shows and magic acts for the kids!
- What: Bike Night at The Mouse Trap with SteelCity Harley-Davidson
- Where: SteelCity Harley Davidson ~ 1375 Washington Road Washington, PA 15301
- When: August 18, 2017 from 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Contact: Facebook Event
- If you’ve got a motorcycle make sure you get there early because the first 25 bikes get a free door prize! This is sure to be a great night with your buddies experiencing great food and a free juke box! Make sure you stop by!
- What: Cash Bash To Benefit Stage 62
- Where: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish Carnegie ~ 330 3rd Avenue Carnegie, PA 15106
- When: Saturday August 26,2017 from 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 412-429-6262 or Facebook Event
- While the previous events were family friendly, this event is only for 21+ theatre lovers! Of course you don’t have to love the theatre but your $25 will support Stage 62 and include dinner, dessert, beer and the chance to win giveaways! Some of these fantastic prizes include Pirates, Penguins and Steelers tickets, hotel giveaways, CLO cabaret tickets and so much more (according to their Facebook Event).
We hope these events get you excited for August in Pittsburgh! If you’re already living here, the summer weather that comes with August makes it the perfect time to explore these events and more in the greater Pittsburgh area. If these events have you considering changing your home address to a Pittsburgh one, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Want to change your address to a Pittsburgh one?
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about Pittsburgh, moving here, or some of the areas in and around Pittsburgh. Also, we’d be happy to assist you in your search for a home in the greater Pittsburgh area!
Until Next Time,