We hope your Spring season in Pittsburgh has been a good one so far and that you’ve been keeping busy with the events we share with you each month. While the first few days of April have already passed, there are still a ton of fantastic events in and throughout the Pittsburgh area for you, your family and friends to participate in! Again, we strive to be your number one resource with not only real estate, but also the entire Pittsburgh area! We hope you’ll get the most out of our beloved city of Pittsburgh whether it is with your family, friends, or significant other!
April 2017 Events In Pittsburgh
- What: Lunch and Learn
- Where: Market District Cooking School Robinson
- 100 Settlers Ridge Center Drive
- Pittsburgh, PA 15205
- When: Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- Contact: 412-490-5827
- For just $20 you can learn how to make oil poached salmon, radish salad and parsley coulis. Finish the lunch by learning how to make a skillet apple crisp! Soft drinks will be included but wine and beer are an additional charge. This is a great event for work colleagues, a date or even just a friend!
- What: EuroFest
- Where: 230 South Bouquet
- Pittsburgh, PA 15260
- When: Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Contact: 412-648-8517
- Enrich your family with culture at this fantastic family-friendly event! There will be everything from European style song and dance, artistic demonstrations, children’s activities, and food booths all with European themes. It’s a great way to spend time with your family and learn about different European cultures at the same time!
- What: Talking about the World of Teenagers Using Novels They Read
- Where: University of Pittsburgh at Bradford
- 300 Campus Drive
- Bradford, PA 16701
- When: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 7:00 PM
- Contact: Event Article
- While the events before and after this one are suited for families of all ages, this one is geared more towards teenagers. It’s still a great way for families that have teenagers that love to read to bond! At 5:00 PM young adult novelist Sarah Dessen will be joined on a panel with assistant professor of psychology Dr. Rebecca McHugh, psychologist Mary Ann Polucci-Sherman, and counselor Suzy Meyer-Page. If your teenager is a fan of young adult books and Sarah Dessen, then this is the perfect event for you!
- What: Easter Bunny Visits
- Where: Ross Park Mall
- 1000 Ross Park Mall Drive
- Pittsburgh, PA 15237
- When: March 17, 2017 – April 15, 2017 (daily at 11:00 AM_
- Contact: 412-577-5140
- Capture the spirit of Easter with your kids by getting a picture with the Easter Bunny! The Easter Bunny will be there daily in the lower level of the center court of Ross Park Mall. The Mall will also be holding a Springtime Spectacular on Saturday April 8 from 12:00 to 2:00 PM that will include activities, crafts, a DJ and more!
- What: 6th Annual Clay Bird Classic
- Where: Hunting Hills Shooting Preserve
- 181 Hunting Hills Road
- Dilliner, PA 15327
- When: Friday, April 21, 2017 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- Contact: 724-941-8680 ext. 204 or Event Website or Facebook Page
- Gather your friends or colleagues and come practice your shooting at our 6th Annual Clay Bird Classic that benefits Easter Seals Western & Central Pennsylvania. Men, women, and beginners are welcome to this fantastic event that celebrates a great cause! We are trying the new location of Hunting Hills and you must bring your own guns and supplies! $125 a person includes a breakfast, lunch, and great door prizes! We hope to see you there!
- What: Pittsburgh Craft Beer Week Rare Toppings
- Where: City Works Eatery & Pour House
- 2 PPG Place
- Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- When: Friday April 21, 2017 – Sunday, April 30, 2017 (daily at 4:00 PM)
- Contact: 412-448-2900
- If you’re a Pittsburgh native then you know that the city has a rich craft beer culture and this is the perfect event to explore it! Not only will you be able to taste many different kinds but you can also learn about them! There will also be different raffles where you can win Pirates tickets or Penguins tickets!
We hope these events get you excited for April in Pittsburgh! If you’re already living here, the spring weather that comes with April makes it the perfect time to explore these events and more in the greater Pittsburgh area. If these events have you considering changing your home address to a Pittsburgh one, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Have a safe and happy April and we hope to see you at our 6th Annual Clay Bird Classic!!
Want to change your address to a Pittsburgh one?
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about Pittsburgh, moving here, or some of the areas in and around Pittsburgh. Also, we’d be happy to assist you in your search for a home in the greater Pittsburgh area!
Until Next Time,